ANA2019 Speaker Guidelines
Thank you for contributing to a successful Annual Meeting this year! Many of the sessions at the meeting are recorded and then offered on the OnDEC platform - the ANA’s online education center. Ensuring the guidelines below are followed will greatly increase the speed with which we are able to post the videos online for CME.
The ANA expects the content of CME presentations to adhere to the following:
- Slide content is the speaker’s personal material and not part of any commercial company or entity presentation.
- The content included is for the benefit of academic research, clinical practice, and/or patients; it was not developed to promote any company or product.
- Any patient care recommendations are based on evidence that is accepted within the profession of medicine and all scientific research used to support patient care recommendations must conform to generally accepted standards of experimental design, data connection, and analysis.
- Generic names will be used to the extent possible when discussing specific health care products or services. If the use of trade names is required, trade names from several companies when available will be used, and not just trade names from any single company.
- Permissions are obtained for the use of any pictures or other previously published material.
- All slides and materials used as a part of this activity adhere to HIPAA regulations.
- No logos or trade messages from commercial interests will be used within the presentation, including in pictures of equipment or medications.